Preparing for Your Visit to
Primary Care Plus
When you’re in a situation where you need an urgent care, it can be hard to remember what’s important to bring with you to your urgent care visit. Here is a list of items to help your visit to Primary Care Plus go as smoothly as possible.
What to Bring to Primary Care Plus
The following items are required for you or your child to be treated by Primary Care Plus:
- A valid form of identification for the patient or for parent or legal guardian if the patient is a minor (driver’s license, passport, military ID, employment badge, or state ID).
- If the child is brought by a legal guardian, proof of guardianship is required.
- If the child is brought by someone other than a legal guardian or parent, we will need to verify consent from parent or legal guardian to treat the child.
- A insurance Card – Visit our Insurance page for a list of insurances accepted. Self-pay options are available. Please call us with any questions prior to your visit.
- A method of payment, if payment is required at the time of your visit.
The following items are helpful, but not required:
- A list of current medications.
- A list of any allergies.